We are so excited to interview a local business owner, Michelle Robinson from Ray Street Custom Framing here in San Diego. She shares the in and outs of staying organized and balancing the many aspects of running a business plus keeping her creativity flowing. And of course we talk about what to do with those keepsakes that have been hidden away for years!
We love getting other’s perspective and discovering what organizing strategies work for them. Today, Michelle gives her perspective as a creative business owner. A few things we touch are:
- Getting those special keepsake out of the closet and hung in a place of honor.
- Starting days with intention.
- Working off a central list to organize tasks.
- Using technology to plan designs.
- Can you be organized AND creative?
- Delegating as a business owner.
- Whether or not Bethany should be storing items under her bed.
Plus we geek out about her organized tupperware cabinet! I couldn’t find the exact organizing product Michelle referred to in the podcast but I found 5 great options for organizing food storage I share in this post.
If you are in the San Diego area, we can’t recommend Ray Street Custom Framing enough! You can find Ray Street Custom Framing on Facebook and on Instagram @raystreetcustomframing. Plus you can check out all the amazing things she has framed on her site.