We have a special interview today with Laura Wittmann who runs the blog, I’m an Organizing Junkie. She is a true veteran at helping people get organized since she just celebrated her blog’s 11th year!
You can subscribe in iTunes, Stitcher, or Google Play. If you are new to the podcasting world, here is a quick guide to get you started. We would love your feedback! Please leave us a review in iTunes.
This post may contain affiliate links which means if you click on a link and make a purchase I get a small percentage. I always give my honest opinions and do not include any products I think might add to further clutter.
I have been a fan of Laura’s for a long time. In fact, I was a guest blogger on her site way back in 2011. If you are curious, here are links to my guest posts:
- How to Conquer Your Everyday Paper
- How to Clean your Home when Life gets in the Way
- Summer Spotlight on Professional Organizers
It is such a treat to chat with someone I have admired from afar for so long. Laura had loads of great tips to share! We did have a little trouble with the audio connection, so please stick through the bumpy sounding start.
This episode is longer than our usual 20ish minute episodes. Laura offered up so many gems, we just didn’t want you to miss a single one. A few things we touch are:
- How Laura got into blogging
- The PROCESS steps — Laura created these to keep her from getting too overwhelmed. The steps are a great way to help you focus when you don’t know exactly where to start.
- What to do if you feel frustrated that you are never done organizing.
- Her tips to start small (she details it further on her blog, so please check out her tips, Start Here)
- How she became an author of her book, Clutter Rehab: 101 Tips and Tricks to Become an Organization Junkie and Love It!
- Clutter Blindness and How Doing This One Thing Can Make all the Difference
- Her main goal in organizing- to fix, solve or tweak annoying problems. Your solutions don’t have to be complicated– find whatever works for you.
Hop on over to the blog Orgjunkie.com for even more tips and motivation to get you organized!
Thank you Laura for spending the morning with us!
We even have a voicemail line (858) 480-7722! Or send us an email Hello @ AtoBpodcast.com.
Don’t forget to help others to find our podcast too! Please leave us a review on iTunes.