I splurged. I mean really splurged. I have been lusting after this planner since I first saw it, 42 weeks ago according to Pinterest. And ever since fall rolled around I have been waiting for the arrival of the 2013 planner by Laurel Denise. Mine arrived today!
Then I snapped its picture like it was a movie star because I want to share its fabulousness. Sorry I don’t usually drool over things but you really can’t see all the details that make this planner one of a kind.
What I love:
- The color. She has other colors and I shock myself when I choose gray over green. I’ve jumped on the gray train.
- The adorable striped pocket on the front and back flaps to hold extra papers and notes.
- The first page with a spot for monthly goals. Front and center just what I need!
- The monthly tab dividers.
- The half sheets that give a monthly and weekly view at the same time! On the left is the month and on the right side is the week complete with room to write daily tasks.
When the next week comes you just turn the half sheet and still have the full monthly view that you have been working on. Genius!
- Lots of room for lists in the back. There is even a page she dedicated to certain types of list like quotes. Ahh! I am smitten.
I even bought a new pink pencil to keep the planner from being tarnish with pen scratches and do-overs.
We’ll see how long that lasts, but a girl can dream.
Wow, all this and I haven’t even broke in yet! I’ll keep you updated on the day-to-day use but obviously I have high hopes.