The Back to School Boost for Moms is a collection of 5 ebooks for only $10 that will save you time, money and a little bit of sanity this school year.
The $10 sale only runs for 1 week, from August 1 to August 8!
1. Tell Your Time: How to Manage Your Schedule So You Can Live Free by Amy Lynn Andrews at Blogging with Amy. I’ve reviewed this ebook before as a straightforward, step-by-step approach to controlling your schedule and ensuring the important things don’t fall through the cracks.
2. Create Your Perfect Cleaning Schedule: So You Can Get More Done In Less Time by Christine at I Dream of Clean. Get a step-by-step guide to creating a plan tailor-made for you. This e-book also includes links to “how to” posts for an added boost to complete tasks better and faster.
3. The No Brainer Wardrobe: Get Dressed with More Confidence and Less Fuss by Hayley at The Tiny Twig. Learn how to love the clothes you have, lose the clothes you hate and shop for items to fill the gaps. This book will help you focus your wardrobe and get more enjoyment out of items you feel great wearing. Plus it’ll help get you organized (and an organized wardrobe can definitely save you time and money)!
4. Feast in 15: Speed Cooking Weeknight Dinners by Tiffany at Eat at Home. Tiffany teaches us that 15 minutes is all we need to get dinner on the table. With tips for speed cooking dinner, 2 weekly menus with complete shopping lists, and family friendly recipes like Italian Nachos, Meatball Gyros, Garlic Lime Shrimp, the planning is done for you!
5. Cupcakes: 12 Months of Happiness! by Liz at Hoosier Homemade. Whether you are an accomplished baker or an eager novice, you will love the quick, easy and fun cupcakes featured in this e-book. Liz delights us with a new cupcake each month and you’ll find answers to frequently asked questions and the essential tools for easy cupcake decorating and materials.
The cost to buy all 5 eBooks separately is $28.95. Until August 8th, you can get them all for just $10.
As you launch full speed into your back-to-school planning, don’t forget your side-kick (aka a new planner)! MomAgenda is offering 20% off Desktops and Mini-Daily Planners with promo code 20DM only valid through 8/5. The momAgenda Desktop is great for back to school and helps you manage multiple calendars. It helps keep your schedule together and organized.
Don’t let the word mini fool you! The Mini-Daily planner gives you enough space for every hour of the day. You’ll have every minute of the day visible, so you never have to worry about losing another meeting or to do.
What are you doing to get ready for back-to-school? Are you jumping for joy or will you miss the lazy summer days?